Since 2000, Allegiance Heating & Cooling has been Mokena’s choice for premier HVAC service. We understand the inconvenience that often comes with a heater or air conditioner that isn’t working the way it should. When you’re in need of reliable HVAC repair, it can be easy to pick the wrong company. That’s where we separate ourselves from the rest.
We’ve become the trusted home comfort partner for thousands of Illinois and Indiana residents. But it’s our attention to the little things that customers appreciate. For example, we always provide punctual service with prompt arrivals that won’t have you wasting your time. Plus, you can feel confident knowing that our team will be respectful of your home and property. Unfortunately, these details are often overlooked by other contractors. As a family owned and operated business, we take great pride in these particular values.
Whether you need general system tuneup or a complete overhaul of equipment, it doesn’t take long for homeowners to discover the principles of our service philosophy:
- Prompt arrival – You don’t need us to remind you of how busy you are! We realize the value of your time, so we’re committed to arriving on time and completing work as efficiently as possible without sacrificing quality.
- Respect for home and property – As aforementioned above, the Allegiance technicians exhibit the utmost professionalism while working at your home. We go the extra mile in protecting your flooring and furnishings with mats, tarps, and shoe booties.
- Lifetime guarantee – Our team is always available to help with project follow-through and future installations. We also guarantee our work for the number of years you own your home, a refreshing change from other contractors.
- Competitive pricing – We strive to obtain the best possible pricing on materials and equipment. We then pass those savings onto you.
- Versatility – We hope that you’ll make Allegiance your one-stop shop for all of your HVAC needs. Feel free to ask about our certifications.
Don’t let another fly-by-night take advantage of your HVAC dilemma. Instead, call the pros at Allegiance.