If you’ve ever searched for experienced HVAC contractors in the area, you know how difficult it can be. You have countless options to choose from and must take some time to decipher which ones are worth looking at more closely. It’s important to know that all HVAC companies are the same. While they may claim to perform similar services and have comparable skill sets, by no means are they universal across the board. Not to mention, you’re inviting these folks into your home, so you want to be extra careful with the decision. In this blog post, we will list five qualities that you should expect from your HVAC service professional.
- Solid reputation – What good would it be to have a contractor with poor reviews take on your project? Make it a point to do some homework of your own and scroll through client testimonials. Double-check a company’s reputation on the Better Business Bureau website. At Allegiance & Cooling, we are more than happy to present client references upon request. John Ballack, a recent customer, said: “Every building project I’ve worked on with Allegiance HVAC has been successful. Most important, every project ended with a well informed, happy client. With a personable approach, Allegiance HVAC brings many creative HVAC ideas and resources to the table and carefully walks you through the pros and cons of each system thoroughly with enthusiasm and clarity.”
- Properly certified – The ideal HVAC company should only be staffed with technicians who are North American Technician Excellence-certified. This tells prospective customers that the work will be done by someone who is efficient, knowledgeable, and professional.
- Places emphasis on customer service – You deserve more than just an HVAC contractor who shows up late, works slowly, and barely gives you the time of day. As a family-owned and operated business, Allegiance takes great pride in customer service. You can feel comfortable knowing that we provide punctual service with prompt arrivals so that you can get on with the rest of your day. We also make it a point to protect your flooring and furnishing with mats, tarps, and shoe booties. Simply put, we put customer integrity at the top of our priority list.
- Offers competitive pricing – Every day, we strive to obtain industry-best pricing on all materials and equipment. From there, we can pass the savings onto you. We believe that every homeowner deserves to feel comfortable in their own home. That’s why we consistently offer affordable pricing without sacrificing quality in the process.
- Lifetime guarantee – This is one of the several factors that really sets us apart from the rest. Since we’ve been around for nearly two decades, we are always available to help with project follow-through and future installations. In contrast to fly-by-night HVAC companies, our team at Allegiance guarantees our work for the number of years that you own your home.
Mokena’s Choice for HVAC Service
Aside from general heating and air conditioning repair, our technicians offer the following services:
- Boiler service
- Generator repair
- Fireplace repair
- Oil tank removal
- Sump pump repair
- Freon leak detection
Don’t let the search for an HVAC specialist intimidate you any longer. Instead, put your trust in Allegiance Heating & Cooling. Call us today to get a quote or order service.